Member Service Representative
- Provide prompt, efficient, and courteous service to members through multiple contact service channels.
- Process routine teller and member service transaction requests and address member questions.
- Perform general member service functions, such as opening new accounts and maintaining existing accounts.
- Maintain a professional and friendly environment.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for members and promote optimal member engagement.
- Educate members about Pathways' products and services to meet their financial needs.
- Make referrals to other departments as needed or directed.
Pathways Financial Credit Union offers a competitive benefits program that includes 401K, with aggressive employer matching, paid time off and holidays, employee assistance program, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Pathways Financial Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports diversity in the workplace. Pathways applicants must be able to pass a Background Check including: Credit, Drug & Nicotine screening, Bondability and Criminal Background.