Sorry, No Results

How do I apply my Service Members Civil Relief Act (SCRA) benefits?

In order to process your rate reduction, we simply need a copy of your military orders. Please drop off a copy to one of our branches. If you have already deployed, you can have a family member drop off a copy of your orders or you can mail us them to us along with a brief letter requesting the SCRA protection to our corporate address (Attn: Curtis Onofri, 5665 N. Hamilton Road, Columbus, OH 43230).

Routing # 244077093

Telephone Banking
(614) 278-6152