Sorry, No Results

How do I place a stop payment on an ACH / electronic withdrawal?

The first step in placing a stop payment on a pre-authorized automatic transaction is to call the company you have been making payments to through this channel, and revoke the authorization given to make the payment electronically. The credit union will require the exact date when the authorization was revoked to be included in the stop payment request form. A fee applies to this service. Please visit a Pathways branch or call Member Service at 1-800-367-7485, option 4 to receive, complete and sign an ACH stop payment form.

More Help

Routing # 244077093

Telephone Banking
(614) 278-6152